A Certain Lack of Focus

Monday, November 19, 2007

Drawing of the Day

Sometimes you sit down to draw with no clear idea in mind, and what ends up on paper is so brilliant and wonderful that it surprises even you.
birdladyToday was not one of those times. I call this "Crazy Hippy Bird Lady Thing." I think there's really nothing more to say about this drawing.

Actually I take that back, silly as this drawing is, I do enjoy funky creatures and weird sketches such as this, and would like to do more in a similar suit. I think I'm just embarrassed to admit that I like this drawing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It kinda looks like Marge Simpson meets Mrs. Havisham (from Great Expectations) meets the Thanksgiving turkey. Doing drag.

I think that's why I kinda like it, too. :)

Meagan said...

LOL indeed.