A Certain Lack of Focus

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Meme madness

William tagged me, he said to help my procrastinating. In true procrastinating style, I'm finally getting around to it more than a week later:

1) The rules for this meme are:
2) Link to the person that tagged you.
3) Post the rules on your blog.
4) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
5) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
6) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1- When I ride in a car I have to tick off the road lines with my eyes and fingers. If I'm looking anywhere near them I won't be able to stop myself.

2 - I sometimes bite my nails down so far that I need a band-aid. Right now for example. Which is making typing difficult.

3 – I stopped drinking soda/pop about two and a half years ago, but I still crave it. I DREAM of drinking Pepsi, and when I pass a bar I think: God I want a drink, but I mean the soft variety.

4 – When I was a kid I thought I was an alien and was always confused by the fact that I looked so much like my parents.

5 – I don't remember how to write in cursive.

6 – Because I'm always trying to do a hundred things at once, it's often difficult for me to get anything done at all.

Tag, you're it (I'm so sorry... blame the coroner):

Kim
Matt
Marissa
Karen
Jessica
Mary

No comments: