A Certain Lack of Focus

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Yes We Can Video

I realize I'm a bit slow on this one since the video came out I think on the 2nd, but I just found it and though it was worth a mention.

Now ignoring the fact that I support Obama, I think this video is interesting purely for what it demonstrates. This is one of the best examples of how technology and youtube is impacting this election. Well, maybe. I'm not sure if we can measure how many people decide to vote for Obama after seeing the video. I think it's a pretty cool intersection of electronic age and politics. I've never seen a politician's speech put to music or art like this before, and especially not so quickly, have you? I'm not really sure what my point is here... I guess I just think it's an indication of the changing forms of communication and information.

No comments: