A Certain Lack of Focus

Monday, March 24, 2008

Phone photo 03-24-08

This is what I had for dinner last night.dinnerI chose this as today's picture because I wanted to make you all jealous. In retrospect the photo didn't turn out nearly so delicious looking as the actual meal but believe me, it was good. Matt does most of the cooking and he's always (since I've known him) been a good cook, but I swear he gets better every day. This was Greek potatoes from our Healthy Cooking for Two book, asparagus with garlic and lemon juice, and galic stuffed bison filet with caramelized shallots. I'm a lucky woman.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That makes me hungry. Maybe we should have supper night instead of coffee night from now on?

Meagan said...

That could be very cool. The only downside is that it could be tough to squeeze everyone in here (honestly), but I'm up for trying. Of course first we need to clear out a bit more space... we're getting there.