A Certain Lack of Focus

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Posting? HA!

Ok, so remember how I said I was going to re-start real live actual honest to goodness blogging this week? Uhm... next week maybe?

I've actually GOT two posts written and ready to go on sci-fi/fantasy design, I just need to draw the banners for them (yes, must. Because in my mind it's necessary). And I have tomorrow more or less free (Thesis? Psha.) but instead of blogging I'd actually like to try and get my desk *gasp* clean. I already made a major chunk in the colossal mess on Wednesday and it's AMAZING how much better I feel just from being able to see the wood grain again. If I could actually get my studio space organized for once that would just be... friggin fantastic. I've been close before, but I think it may actually be doable. If I promise to post pictures will you forgive me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No... but I promise to forgive you if you come and clean up my desk when you're done with yours! ;)

Meagan said...

Hmm... I'm not sure that's a good deal. :)