A Certain Lack of Focus

Friday, January 04, 2008

Fans of Clubs

Having a little trouble with the inking process.inkMainly they look kinda creepy. I seem to have this problem whenever I resort to realism. Something about the teeth I can't get right. And the eyes. Normally it works out ok because I'm happy with creepy, but I don't actually want this to be creepy. Odd, I know. Anyway, yeah I know the kid's face is kinda fubarred and that they all currently look like floating heads. Here's hoping it won't by the time I'm done.

smallAnother problem is that when I shrink it I'm gunna loose crap loads of detail. I ought to have, and was even planning to, start smaller because I tend to do crazy detail once I get started and I know it gets lost in resizing. This gets shrunk to an inch and something by two inches and something though, and even twice that seemed way too small to work with. Ah well, once I get an initial inking finished I can shrink it down and see where I need emphasis.

No comments: